Experience the convenience of receiving your paycheck up to two days earlier than usual, allowing you quicker access to your funds. To take advantage of this benefit, follow these steps.
- Eligible Direct Deposit:
Ensure you have an eligible direct deposit set up with us.
- $25 Fee:
Pay a convenience fee of $25 each time you want to take advantage of Early Payday. The $25 must be in your Alcose Checking/Savings account prior to you using this service.
- Alcose Mobile App: Log into your mobile app and follow the simple instructions to request your early deposit.
- Online Banking: Access your account through online banking and choose the Early Payday option.
- Call the Credit Union: Simply call either office. And we will be more than happy to help you.
Send money to anyone you know, no matter where you are anytime with an iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
We understand, life happens. With PayMōli, life just got easier. Need to pay a friend back for last night’s sweet treat? Owe the sitter for date night? Time to pay your roommate for your half of the rent? Fret no more, Mōli them the money! That’s right. Mōli them the money. Send them what you owe through the robust mobile payment app, PayMōli.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS!
- Download the PayMōli app
- Link to your credit union account
- Pick a person to pay
- Enter payment amount
Call the Credit Union for details or questions.
The Credit Union now offers mobile banking. We have a mobile app where you can view your account and remotely deposit checks. Please call the Credit Union for details.
Click below to learn more about these added benefits or call the Credit Union for more information.
Our VISA Debit Card works with the member’s Share Draft Account. When used, the amount is deducted from checking (transaction) account, not savings. The card may be used at merchants for payment of a purchase or at ATM machines for withdrawals.
HELP STOP POSSIBLE FRAUD ON YOUR DEBIT CARD
To prevent potential debit card fraud, consider the following steps:
- Regular Monitoring: Keep a close eye on your account transactions through online banking or our mobile app. Report any unfamiliar or suspicious activity immediately.
- Transaction Alerts: Set up transaction alerts to receive notifications for any transactions made with your card. This helps you detect unauthorized activity in real time.
- Freeze Option: You can call either office, log into your account online or log into our app and freeze your card.
The After-Hours number to report your DEBIT card lost/stolen or to report fraudulent charges is 1-800-754-4128
Alcose does offer a VISA card. Any member may apply for the card. These applications are reviewed by loan officers as they are received. Our VISA card features:
- Interest rate of 8.9% for purchases and cash advances.
- No Annual fee
- 25-day grace period
- Minimum monthly payment of $25.00
- Credit Life Insurance coverage available at a low cost to the member
To learn about more factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore
The After-Hours number to report your CREDIT card lost/stolen or to report fraudulent charges is 1-888-918-7313
This service is available on Share Draft Accounts. Call the Credit Union for details.
Payroll deduction is available for loans, savings, clubs and share drafts. Ask a Credit Union representative how to sign up for this service.
Direct deposit is available. Ask a Credit Union representative how to sign up for this service.